This isn't good news

2 minute read time.

To all what I would call the oldies really not sucluding the newbies but been here so long i've turned green with mold!

My beautiful brave mum took her last breath at 3.15pm yesterday.

She was tired and those Angel wings never looked so appealling.

A few weeks ago while she was lying in the frontroom she called me in and told me to kick everyone else out, I did, she said she was scared after 4yrs 10months it at finally hit her what she had. She said thise adverts made me realise and I dont like them, everytime they come on they remind me. We spoke about normal things which others had found hard to do, work, relationships, life in general. She blew out a breath and looked to the ceiling, I want to ask questions but I dont want too. I said go ahead mum you know me I'll answer if I can. What will happen to me when I go? When you go mum, you'll be met by lots of people who have been waiting a long time to see you, you'll be there with family who love you and you know you can come visit us when ever you like, you leave a sign and we know your there.

But I dont want to die yet, dont let me go! Mum no one can decide when you go, only you know that, you'll realise your tired and just slip away, but its your choice and when you decide that its ok, you know? She nodded and added But I have so much I want to do. I replied I know mum, I know. And please dont worry because you will be remembered always. She replied I hope so. I gave a little chuckle, dont be silly mum of course you will how can everyone not remember you, all the grandbabies are old enough to remember you now. She just smiled.

Before this whole conversation started she turned and said i've got a few weeks yet. Then told me not to say things like that, almost an admittion of something she didn't want to say so she blamed me. I was ok with it. She had warned me and I took note.

So please if your reading this please remember my mum, Angela, the lady who was diagnosed as stage 3 terminal bowel cancer 23rd December 2008, who went through 6weeks radio in 2009, a stoma operation july 2011 and a week of radio back in August. She took cancer by the horns and showed it who was boss!

Now I'd like to thank all that have shown me support troughout this time. I cant name, names for I will be here forever. She thanked you for the support and I often mentioned you to her.

Your all courageous warriors of your own battles and I wish you luck. xx

Anonymous