I found myself here

1 minute read time.

I have found myself here at 3.07am nearly a yr since I last posted. Its will be a yr on friday since my lovely mum has passed. It has been the toughest of my life with some truly unique moments.

I hope all my old friends are doing well, I do miss you... you know that right? Sometimes its easier to close the door than open it wider to hurt some more.

So why am I here, I'm here because right now its the only place I feel comfortable.

I am missing her so much, and as much as everyone is trying to understand its just hard. I have been in a bit of a poorly state recently and no matter how old you are you will always want your mum when your sick, I had an operation last wednesday, when I woke up I just wanted her to be there. I cried buckets. Poor Kev, he is doing his best and dont get me wrong it is good enough and I love him to pieces, but just a hug from mum would just make me feel much better. Today I was diagnosed with DVT due to the op I had done. So now I'm sitting wide awake scared to sleep..... missing my wonderful mum.

Tiggs xxx

My mum 

Diagnosed stage 3 terminal bowel cancer 23/12/2008

May/June 2009 6wks radio

2011 stoma operation

August 2012 1wk radio

8/11/2012 gained her angel wings. Xxx

Anonymous