To have come this far....?

• 23 May

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rainy, windy Monday morning, blowing a gale up here on the mountain - almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the phone ring last evening, thought it might be the hospital, but.........hey it was Sunday evening...just proves how much this lady in waiting is n e r v o u s !

I'll do today, what I always do when I'm cross or upset or nervous and that is; clean things! Got my brown paper bag at the ready to stop panic…

• 22 May, 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

A little apprehensive this afternoon as Monday draws near - knowing in my heart that my game plan will not really be acceptable to the hospital - but there has to be compromise - I won't be bullied.

First I want to see if there are any Mets (Metastasis) because of the cysts or whatever they are in my liver and kidneys and a growing discomfort with something in my neck etc... - BUT of course, this could all turn…

• the terrible waiting

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:55 AM, IST

Not exactly euphoric, but almost a sense of relief that the call from the hospital can't come - it's the weekend, so NO waiting around and jumping each time the phone goes off - a kind of restless quiet - can you understand that?

Friends have been very kind... one especially, who is very level headed and I love her loads, has put my mind at rest about my 'son'. I owe…

• NOT just a visa trip it seems...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The past few years have been an emotional roller-coaster and now it seems I'm on a downwards health spiral - BUT - hoping to start back up again as soon as I can.

I found my little 'son' over ten years back in India when I went to India as a volunteer for a registered charity/sending agency and it was only two years back that we managed to get a passport for him. I met his birth mother after first try of finding…