The page in the book I never wanted to read.....

• An update

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Evening all.

Its been a while since ive been on, and thought i best give an update to what has been happening.

Ill be honest and say since going back to work ive not had a lot of time to do anything.  I work long hours over 4 days so that i can have 3 days off, so by the time i sit down im ready for my bed, which doesn't leave a lot of time to do anything. 

Its probably the best medicine i could of hoped for as…

• 1st day of chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well after a fbusy day at work, chemo day beings.

I am receiving Carboplatin only.

I in the chemo until for just under 2 hours, but wired up to the drop for about 45 mins only.

The nurses were lovely, the atmosphere was somewhat nice, not somber as you might think, and i came out of the whole experience feeling a lot more positive.

I know the chemo i am having mgiht not do anything as the mucinous carcinoma doesnt…

• Results are in and chemo starts tomorrow.................

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey all,  Hope you are all as well as possibly can be.........

Its been a busy week, as you know I had an endoscopy last Wednesday and they biopsies a Polp they found.

As you all probably guessed by now im a worrier!  I worry so much I scare myself sometimes!.

Anyway I had a brilliant weekend away for a friends hen weekend, which was fantastic, no poorly heads either which is a first, but was so nice to get away from…

• I was brave.....but could well now crumble!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Afternoon all,

I hope you are enjoying the sun,  its so lovely to see some nice weather at long last.

Its been a rollercoaster journey this week all very busy.

Went back to work on Monday, which wasnt at all as bad as i thought, in fact its quite nice to be back and regain some normallity.

Ive come accross the i want to know everything as well as the i dont want to know anything.

Thankfully there was no sympathy…

• Life must go on................

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Evening all.

Well its been a busy and unexpected weekend here...

For those who know i was at the doctors on Friday and managed to get a fit for work note.  So as of tomorrow I am offically working again.  She has signed me for a 2 week phased return, and i have agreed with my boss that 4 hours a day for the first week is fine, and then we will sort the second week.  I was so excited to be going back and getting into…