The mysteries of Mo

• December 1st 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It is with deep sadness and regret to let you know Mo passed away suddenly at St Michaels Hospice on Sunday 20th November 2011. As you all know Mo was a very big part of my life and for everyone who has been following my blog throughout, a tiny part of your lives. She has left a massive hole in both her family and friends lives and over time our memories of Mo will very slowly repair that void that she has left. I would…

• November 18th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I found visiting Mo very tough today I was ok when I arrived she was having her nails done, sitting up in the 'special chair' quite happy and contented. It wasn't until later on I started to get upset when thoughts of Mo dying entered my head. Just the thought of Mo not being around, the thought of what am I going to do without her on my own. The trouble is the more you think about it the more upset you become and the…

• November 16th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo's been in St Michaels Hospice for a month now, I don't know where the time has gone even though it seems a lot longer. In the strangest and unlikeliest of ways Mo is improving every day, well most days, there are still 'bad days' but thats the 'nature of the beast' I guess, even the doctors and nurses don't know what to think sometimes and they have seen everything. Mo has even managed to converse with the doctor,…

• November 15th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm feeling a bit down today not really any reason Mo's doing fine, she's talking and interacting with the nurses, my mum and me on and off for most of the day. I think I'm just finding it difficult having to remind myself even though Mo's been great for nearly a week that she's still going to die. Mo just seems so far away from that point at the moment with the way she has been it justs makes things very hard for us…

• November 13th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Paul and Ewa visited Mo this morning as Ewa was due to go to work this afternoon, it always seem a longer day when you visit in the afternoon because you can't go in until 3pm. Mo was out of bed again today in the 'special chair' which was brilliant and as it was a nice day Paul and Ewa had managed to take Mo out onto the balcony area in the sunshine. I only knew this because Paul had sent me a text letting me know as…