tgirl's blog

• Well you can say what you want (but it won't change a thing!) - T's Day 85 A.S.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    That's how I feel about our fast approaching appointment this afternoon. A and I have been doing lots of talking about it, and I think this is one of the toughest waits yet ...... or is it just that I am utterly crap about the waiting?!?! ;-) Anyway I have told A in no uncertain terms that we are NOT going to be early today, I am not going to sit on one of those puke yellow chairs for half an hour while my stomach does…
  • Living in the real world - T's Day 83 A.S.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Wow - I feel like I've been away a really, really long time. I have still been reading everyone's blog, and A has been pointing bits out to me but I have been doing boring life things ...... and some not so boring life things too!!! Work is now quite the worst kind of hum drum nonsense - I have to literally drag myself out of the cosy bed in the morning and force myself to go. The temptation to chuck it all in and stay…
  • What if's …T's Day 54 A.S.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sigh. Well, I'm back at work in a big way and every day seems to be another big old pile of crap to wade through, it's like being stuck in the middle of treacle lake. We did have a fabulous weekend though, out with friends and family and drinking plenty of lovely red wine and just chillin out. It was wonderful.

A though is not his normal self at the moment. I know, I know that this is only to be expected, after…

• Back at last! - Tgirl's day 49 A.S.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    It's now twenty to eleven and I have just finished snarling after a crappy first day back at work. I did pretty well as holding in all my exceptionally cross comments and managed not to resign, so I suppose I should give myself a gold star! ;-) It was ridiculously hard to leave my lovely A at home by himself though as we have become so accustomed to just chillin out together. All in all I am feeling pretty laid back…
  • Sit back and relax - T's Day 39 A.S.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Things have been a bit odd round here the last week or two. What happened to me? I had a bit of a falling apart. It was weird actually, as I thought I was doing A okay until A went back into hospital with his infection, and then I gradually lost the plot. Crunch day came on the penultimate day of A's hospital stay, when he was starting to look more like someone who was alive and had got his sense of humour back. A lovely…