***HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ***

***ANN***

We’ve got the T shirts printed

The drinks are on ice

The goat has been sacrificed

And the Proclaimers are booked

So let the party begin...

And here is a card from all of us...

Happy Birthday my dear!  Did you think I was joking when I said us Swedes love a birthday? And you said you’d wait for your surprise... well here it is!  Enjoy…

• Phew, in every sense of the word!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Ok, so got lots of info, and on balance, pretty darn good really.... It's a long one though so prepare....and interval snacks are provided.
    Of course, if you are Little My, just getting there is going to be an ordeal....
    So, if you remember, my car has the orange, not red light on it and I think a hole in the exhaust but told its ok to get me the 90 mile round trip. ... (you just know what’s coming don’t you...…
  • Gibbering wreck!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Toothbrush here again. I’m afraid Little My is a bit of a gibbering wreck tonight and incapable of writing anything. She wasn't going to write anything, but then asked me to send a brief report on her behalf....
    So, to start, here is a rendition of this afternoon’s visit:
    Knock knock on Little My’s door....
    There is a man in a shiny pin striped suit with very shiny shoes and an Italian handcrafted…
  • Never satisfied...greedy cow! and 'life'

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi there, I see Toothbrush just managed to look after you yesterday. Sorry about the sherry... he does have his standards you know and I can’t persuade him otherwise. but at least hopefully you all had a breather and caught up...
    I think nearly every single one of you on this site will be with me on this one, (unless you thought it was a Scottish clan gathering website by mistake...then you are probably very bemused…
  • Sorry, I can't think what to call this one...!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there,

My name is Toothbrush...some of you will know me well, others will wonder who I am. For those wondering, all will be revealed soon so just hang in there.....

I have been reporting on the sad events in the Little My’s bathroom this week and she asked me to send you this update...

Little My has been obviously very occupied with this morning's bathroom events and they have left her feeling a little washed…