struggling

• Tomorow is the day

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all. Getting a bit scared now . Yesterday i took mum to do tests , she had to breath into a machine,she did look realy vulnerable sitting into a box breathing into a machine. She is very brave . Is it normal that since she found out that she has non curable cancer she hasnt cried ,she dosen' t talk about it either, of course i have, never with her though ,only once when we found out about it. funny im the big brave…

• what next

FormerMember
    FormerMember

my mum rang me tonight to check i was ok ,she sounds so normal not like she has lung cancer. me still feeling out of control.   when i read every ones blogs they always seem so up beat, me i feel scared , angry , and pissed of i dont know how to handle this  , i still wish it was me and not her. will i get to the stage when im like every one else just take it as it comes. did others feel like this

• guilt

FormerMember
    FormerMember

mum has been diagnosed with lung cancer.  She is a lady aged 71.  I keep thinking that i shouldnt feel bad as younger people get it when they r younger and that ive been lucky for46 years.  but any way im realy pissed off and angr,y that this is happening to her sorry guys i wish it was me i dont want to see her go through this i want to care for her. if it was me i would cope better  should i be feeling like this or am i…