pheonixx2's blog

• Dog humour!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Here is some proof that proofreading is important! 2 female Boston Terrier puppies, 7 wks old, Perfect markings, 555-1234. Leave mess. ForSale -- Eight puppies from a German Shepherd and an Alaskan Hussy. Great Dames for sale. Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children. Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00. Author Unknown Take care pheonix xxx
  • Start your day with a laugh!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I was sent this today and it made me laugh so much I thought I would share it here! Do you ever worry about the NHS at all ? You should - These are sentences actually typed by Medical secretaries in NHS Greater Glasgow 1. The patient has no previous history of suicides. 2. Patient has left her white blood cells at another hospital. 3. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant…
  • Just to make things clear!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi everbody and Happy New Year to you all. I have been catching up on the blogs and older postings and felt after reading some of the responses that I needed to make a few things clear as regards to what I do! Can I just make one thing clear though, especially to Seanty? I am not a "quack". I am professionaly trained, qualified and belong to an association with rules and codes of conduct for their members. I…

• Christmas Carols

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone, Have you ever wondered what this carol is really about??? Well, here's the explanation! "From 1558 until 1829, Roman Catholics in England were not permitted to practice their faith openly. Someone during that era wrote this carol as a catechism song for young Catholics. It has two levels of meaning: the surface meaning plus a hidden meaning known only to members of their church. Each element in the carol…
  • Sad news

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Last night I had a call from a friend in Essex to tell me that a mutal friend had passed away on Sunday. We three met at the school gates when our children first started school and became good friends. We would pop round to each other for a coffee some mornings and in the school holidays we would take it in turns to hold 'play afternoons' at our homes so our children could still see each other and we would spend the…