One Life Live It

• 2 Years Later……

Exactly 2 years ago today I noticed a lump and since then life hasn't ever been quite the same.  Yes, I am through the regime of successful treatment and now just on regular preventative meds, but it's definitely not the same as it was b...
  • And Treatment Continues

People were surprised (and concerned) last week when I mentioned at work I needed to adjust some meeting due to my treatment and I realised that most people don't realise the cancer treatment can be something to live with long term.  After I...
  • The ongoing Hair Saga

I've said it before, but I will say it again. No one talks about hair regrowth and quite honestly, for me it's an ongoing reminder, well as much of a reminder as the daily tablets, 6 monthly Zometa and annual check ups, but anyway….bac...
  • First Annual Check Up

The examination with the breast surgeon took about 15 mins, the mammogram even less. Half an hour later a call, your mammogram is clear, and I exhaled the breath I hadn't realised I was holding. The annual check brings everything very much t...
  • It's on my mind

Funny how things creep up on you and disturb the normal happy run of things again. Life is as busy as ever. I have a new job, we have partially relocated to Germany and are living between there and the UK and we've just come back from 10 days exp...