My New Fight With Cancer 2013 Nov

• Hello Day three

FormerMember
    FormerMember

HGello all

This is the third blog of my new fight with cancer,todat the District Nurse came,and then a little while later thy Physio came and she showed me some Breathing exercises and some others about getting out of the bed/chair saftly,also some other exercises to strengthen my leg muscles,I found it all very helpful even though after she left i found my self really hurting and having to lay down for a while she…

• carry on from last post

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello again,

i am finding this blog a lot of help as i can get out all of my thoughts and feelings,plus what happens when it happens,the mac support people contacted me again this afternoon,one to say that they had had the multi decipilnary meeting about me but due to the fact that they had not got all the information then they were going to have a meeting about me tomorrow,then the other support nurse phoned to say…

• mac nurse been today

FormerMember
    FormerMember

26/11/2013

hello again well i said that i would keep you all posted as to how things are going,the macmillan nurse came today she talked for over an hour trying to find out how was best to help me,well the first thing that she has told me to do is to up my morphine dose to sixty mg twice a day ,and try to help to hold the pain she also said that she will go see my drs and find out what went on in the multi decilipanry…