Hello Day three

1 minute read time.

HGello all

This is the third blog of my new fight with cancer,todat the District Nurse came,and then a little while later thy Physio came and she showed me some Breathing exercises and some others about getting out of the bed/chair saftly,also some other exercises to strengthen my leg muscles,I found it all very helpful even though after she left i found my self really hurting and having to lay down for a while she said that i probabaly would,,I cant wait to get some information on the meeting that took place today as I will know what they are going to do.

I really am having trouble with my right shoulder but from what i can find out ,this is a side effect  of lung cancer,I am already having a lot of side effects of the last bout of cancer i had, well as you can imagine i could do without any more still if i am going to have any there is nothing i can do about it,i think i told you all that the cancer hes tripled since March,I dont know what to think my mood is very low it is that low i can look up at a atom from under it.

regards   james thanks for listening

Anonymous