My diary from Diagnosis TC

• work monday

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

this week has flown by, I  think am ready to go back tomorrow keep fingers crossed, am feeling 85% ok and for a first time in ages I have not been bored the whole fortnight I have  been off, well first week was after chemo and was in bed a lot second week just vegging and not bored seems strange, will let you know how I get on.

Take care

Mark

• Advice from this site

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, I have listened to the pro an cons from you guys and although still not feeling 100% have decided to take this second week off work, they understand as well so am just going to have a chill out week this week and hopefully back to work the week after.

I think I feel about 65% than what I did last week so that is a good sign I hope.

Thanks to you guys am feeling a little stronger as…

• 7 days now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

Its 7 days minus a few hours since the carboplatin single treatment, still feeling lethargic and sicky, have a bad head and cannot seem to get rid of it even though am up to my limit on paracetemols. feels as if I am in 'limbo' so to speak, its like my lights are on but nobody is at home, had diarrhea as well for the last 2 days not sure if this is part of the course temp a little high but paracetemols again…

• Fed up now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey,

Am doing ok now had my carboplatin treatment done last Friday, my body wants to do things but head is telling me 'not a chance' had severe headaches and nausea that is now under control with Metoclopramide 10mg and for the heartburn managed to get some Omeprazole 20mg they are starting to kick in now, so can eat a little more without the burning sensation all the time, bit fed up now though as I had assigned myself…

• sickness and lethargy

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys 

am feeling really sick but not been sick thank goodness but really lethargic, didnt get any sleep at al last night, had no choice to ring the christie hotline, trying to avoid this but she advised not to take any trazadone at the moment due to the steroids am on as she stated this could have been the cause. unsure reagrding work tomorrow mondays a pretty stressy day catching up after the weekend, though did manage…