emziee's blog

• What If ??

FormerMember
    FormerMember

life is full of so many questions... so many things that are un answered, un explainable..life is unpredictable.. you just never know what is round the corner...

my biggest question now... is what if?

what if i never got cancer, how would my life be now?

now... yesterday... exactly a year to the day, of finding a lump... i found a lump in my neck again... a million questions ran through my head, a million thoughts.…

• ME IN THE NEWSPAPER =) the newspaper im happy with ;)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

you may need glasses to read it ;) lol

• =( i dunno....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i wasnt going to write this blog. because its very personal to me, but i need to get it out

me and john..

we got together in april, 2007, in september 2007 we got engaged. i was 17, he was 18.

then in october 2009 i got diagnosed with cancer, i was 19 and he was 20... everyone says its young to get cancer at that age, but as we all know, cancer doesnt pick on a certain age......

so, getting diagnosed, john said he…

• DO PEOPLE JUST NOT GET IT?????

FormerMember
    FormerMember

just thought id share with you all an arguement that ive just had with my cousin.... as it sort of goes with the last blog i did....because in my last blog i explained how people didnt understand, and how this site has been a great help..... but man she has reallllly wound me up!!!!!!!!!

why cant people even try to understand.... =(

19:08Amy
    omg do u sit on facebook all day!!ur always on line lol
    19:07Me

• special friends, that i cant thank enough.....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well... you may all wonder where this post is coming from.. why im writing it... well because i dont say it often enough...

this time last year i will have just got home from a camping holiday. a real good laugh with john. unaware of the months ahead, the shock of getting cancer at just 19 years old. unaware that id loose nearly all my friends, unaware of just how much cancer affects peoples lives, niave that it could…