emziee's blog

• exciting new oppurtunity!!! =)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

wellllllllllllllllllllll

i got to say im a happy bunny today...

woke up, read my emails. ive been applying for several jobs lately and none have got back to me.

i have an interview monday morning at 11 o clock, for a shop called select... il be right in my element if i could work there as i love retail and fashion!! whoooop!! so....

i  rings up the HR department, and she says she has read my CV (which i included that…

• work? ok i would if i could...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well ive been off work a year and two months now. im fed up and bored of it now.

ive been looking for work for the last few months and nothing seems to come up. i guess the job crisis thats going on everywhere at the minute doesnt help, with all the redundancies and stuff. but equally when i have tried to apply for a job, i never hear anything back. not even a letter to say they have recieved my application, or my cv…

• check up time again (update)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

todays update..

well today ive been for my check up,  he can still feel my lumps, he knows i can still feel these lumps, he asked if id had any more symptoms, or anything like that. i said no, not really. so he said im not worrying again at the minute, he said, are you working yet, i explained no, and why.

i said ive not been sleeping well either these last two weeks, and he said, oh thats your age. and then said, i dont…

• sigh!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

right, i know im at risk for targetting here... but everyone has there own opinion. and i am going to say mine...

maybe i should just keep quiet, as i dont want to argue.. but...

without this site, no matter what lay out, many people wouldnt of had the support they have had...

honestly.. how many of you can say.. ive not had no support from this site.

wether it be information about the cancer/care/money... etc..…

• a blog to say, (caroline) celiswan we are here for you at this sad time

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i just want to say caroline, we are all thinking of you, and sending you huge hugs...

caroline has posted :

Mum passed away peacefully at 11.45am. Jean Swan 8/11/35 - 14/10/10
    celiswan
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:16 PM
    caroline may your mum rest in peace, knowing she is well loved and cared for by a very special daughter that has done everything possible to make your mums last moments comfortable, and as pain…