emziee's blog

• in a reflective mood

FormerMember
    FormerMember

this morning in chat, with, jules and tigg, we were talking about this time last year.

jules was saying its a year since she shaved her hair.

i was sayin, in 11 days it will be one year since i was diagnosed....

then we went on to say, just how pants last years winter was.

because last october, i had been diagnosed with cancer. and its coming up to all the special things that happen in the winter, the fun things, the wintery…

• ...ok...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well, had a phone call from nurse.

they reviewed my case this morning.

re looked over my scan. and spoke with other consultants, and for now, they are happy with not giving me a pet scan or doing anything else.

they say lumps dont look abnormal. and check up in few weeks time...

ok.... so... i just got to carry on with things now. and try not to let the lumps bother me.. hmmm!! will see how that goes...!!!

• results...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well, i thought i would blog this, because i know lots of people are going to be asking.

the ct scan shows  that i have a few raised lymph nodes in my neck, collar bone area..which i already knew as i could feel them, and then pains..

doctor said to me, that they will be having a meeting with consultants from the other two hospitals, coventry and warwickshire, that will be on tuesday to see if they think further action…

• had scan

FormerMember
    FormerMember

had scan today

not alot else to say really

took two attempts for cannula..

then two attempts in other arm for blood..

bit of a pin cushion...

dont feel much in the mood for blogging, not had an easy few days.. problems at home..

results hopefully thursday

• scan day 2mora.....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well

tomorrow is scan day...

feeling very nervous... and thinking that after 3 nights sleep i will know wether this lump is my cancer back or not..

how am i coping... well... im just numb at the minute.. had a hard few days... may blog another time about it.. may not.. just not been easy for me at all....

just really hoping, and trying to stay positive that its nothing... and keeping fingers crossed...