emziee's blog

• a christmas wish to you all....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I want to wish you all a

♥ merry christmas and a happy new year ♥

im wishing you all good health for 2011 ♥ for many of us, we will all be glad to leave this year behind..those still having treatment, keep fighting, and keep smiling... im grateful for leaving the big C word behind and taking lots of new friends forwards with me, so thank you all... ♥  

♥ ♥ ♥ also not forgetting the friends…

• my new tattoo =)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i had this tattoo, because a butterfly reminds me of beauty, changes and being free, So, with my life, after getting through cancer and chemotherapy, a butterfly just reminded me of myself, im free of the ugliness before the butterfly formed. the ugliness being cancer... soooo the butterfly to me means alot ♥

• medical assessment for esa...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

im writing this for my own record, and for if anyone else has to have a medical assessment and doesnt know what to expect.

i had my medical assessment this morning. at 9.25. (could of watched jeremy kyle) lol... but anyways... i got there.. eventually... after finding the place. they dont make these things easy to find thats for sure. soooo, i handed my letter in, and my form of ID. sat down and waited. my name was called…

• things getting on top of me now =(

FormerMember
    FormerMember

woke up this morning.. to find a letter on the floor for me... i now have a medical assessment on the 8th december.. knew it would be coming but.. now im worried that if they think im ok to work they will stop my money.. just before christmas =(   thing is, i know im ok to work. i can work and want to work. its just i dont want to go back to my old job. and as uve seen ive been applying for new jobs. and not succeeding.…

• it was a no...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i didnt get the job. i woke up this morning and read my emails.

Dear Emma
    Thank you for attending an interview with our Head of Retail on 22nd November for the position of sales advisors at our  store. Andy very much enjoyed meeting you.
    We have now had the opportunity to consider all of the candidates.  The decision has been a difficult one, as the overall standard was very high.  After careful consideration I regret…