Mummy’s poorly, let’s get her better

• Stuck in limbo, preparing for nipple-off

It’s been a weird week. For the first time since I was diagnosed (25th November) I haven’t had any medical appointments or treatments this week and it has felt very odd. I was so lucky to go straight from diagnosis into a whirlwind of mor...
  • Has the chemo worked? Moving on to level 2

It felt very odd this week, I didn’t have my usual chemo appointments booked but I still felt the same as I was still suffering the tiredness and other affects from my last session last week. However on Wednesday I made may way to the hospital ...
  • Level one of cancer club complete!

Yesterday I wore the cold cap for the last time! Even writing those words doesn’t quite make it seem real. After 18 weeks I have finished the first stage of my cancer journey, or as my husband put it, I’ve completed level one of cancer cl...
  • Mum guilt and census sadness

Had a great weekend with the boys. I was flying high after my success last week, have had my last “big chemo” and so whilst that meant I was my usual groggy tried self we had lots of family time and cuddles. Played some board games and re...
  • Excited for chemo, what have I become?

Logging on today I realise it’s been two weeks since I posted. Apologies all I guess the reason being there hasn’t really been much to update on until now. First things first, the boys are back at school! Hurrah  I love my boys dear...