Mummy’s poorly, let’s get her better

• Post surgery biopsy results

On Friday I was back at the hospital to see my Surgeon for my post surgery review and to hopefully get the results from the biopsies for everything they took out.  To say I was nervous was a bit of an understatement!  If they had the result...
  • Cancer reading and Chemo in lockdown vs pre-lockdown thoughts

Whilst I’ve been attempting to do as I’m told and just rest to give my body a chance to recover from major surgery (I’m doing my best I promise), the one thing I am relishing is the opportunity to spend some quality time reading! Wh...
  • Worst patient in the world take two

It’s been four days since my surgery, I’m home and under strict instructions to simply rest and recover from the procedure. That is easier said than done! As I mentioned in my previous post I am lucky that I have come out of my op well. I...
  • Surgery done and dusted

I’m writing this from my hospital bed and I’m pleased to say that my surgery yesterday all went to plan. They removed my right nipple and the cancer lump attached to it as well as half the lymph nodes on my right side (which was the plan ...
  • Count down to surgery...try not to focus on 'what ifs'

This morning I had my pre-op assessment and COVID tests ahead of my operation on Wednesday, its all starting to get very real!  The boys were dropped of with grandparents over the weekend (and are loving the excitement of it all, after all ...