Check ups, dates, and Birthdays!!!

2 minute read time.

Yesterday the lovely Jo took me to the hospital for the bloods etc - all very good, the G jabs I did all week worked and all counts up enough not to be needed until next Monday - the histology dept still not sent back their assessment of the biopsy so still going with our lots assessment for now. So, a whole week off for good behaviour :)
Followed by  bit of shopping for wrapping paper and obligatory stop at coffee shop ;)

Today - M's 17th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!! Lots of lovely pressies later, then off for proper driving lesson!! Her b/f has given her some mini-lessons so she had a bit of a clue, and the instructor was impressed and she said it was weird but brilliant :D

Auntie T is finally over her 2 month long chest infection so came to visit yay!! We are very close - she was married to my mothers second-youngest brother - he died 4 years ago at 52, from cancer of the oesophagus. Long story of docs telling him it was all in his head - anyway, diagnosed in the March, died in the July. Not many people could cope with his rapid descent, my mum and I spent a lot of time with him. He hated being ''a patient'', so I used to go and take the piss and have a laugh - we were both black sheep of the family so had always got on - I always felt as though he and T were brother and sis-in-law not uncle and aunt! :D

My mum came up trumps this evening - she cooked a birthday treat of a chinese meal - so delicious!! Thanks mum!

Noticed that I have much less hair on eyebrows and arms this week. What will I look like with no eyebrows?? ;)
Picked up my voicemails from this afternoon - Jodie from my ward - said can I call her by 4 or tomorrow morning, nowt to worry about but its about my next treatment - NEXT WEEK?
Oh. I thought it was the 12th?! I kinda want it next week coz then I'll be out for Deri's xmas play in which she has a big part haha! AND, they did say if my bloods were ok, it might be 3 weeks. OR - - - - -  have they had biopsy results back again and are not wanting to wait?

Oh balls, it's all such a friggin guessing/waiting game!! Hurumph!

Ahem. Anyway, could be worse :)

Bug hugs and nig higs and huge cwtchs to all xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My favourite line from that ad - " Many make-up artists are now using these stencils to get a more dramatic and defined eyebrow shape" - yes, but not the ones with any talent darling... hehe! xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Angie, who is not always Angie, says that she puts her eyebrows on by resting her elbow on the table and sweeping across in an arc. But Angie has had some 30 years' practice as being a girl (sometimes), and is way better at it than I am.

I shall be better soon. Then another chemo and back to meh, but it's all means to an end.

Hate not being able to keep up with everyone though. Stupid games I can do, just balance netbook and mouse, but typing and making sense (hahaha) = hard. Grrr.

xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oooh can i stencil you when I come in? Do you trust me? do you???

Oh and ensuite room sounds good... I can chat to you from round the wall... oh I could hide under the bed and do your mission for you when the tea lady comes in. So so much fun to be had. Can't wait to next week!

(actually, who am I kidding. If I hid under your bed, they'd have to get the winch etc out to rescue me cos I wouldn't be able to get up again ha ha . Off to think of missions... mwa haha 

• The woman who does my nails had her eyebrows tattooed on they were all scabby when she first had them done but look quite impressive now would you trust LM with a tattoo gun? 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oven chips are great, especially the chunky ones. We didn't get anything remotely tasty in hospital so I hope yours provides better fare. I'd bake you a cake  but I bet your Mum's already got that covered!

Anyway I hope M & B/F have made you a lovely meal tonight & you feel a bit better than earlier.

Love & hugs,

Annie xxx