Check ups, dates, and Birthdays!!!

2 minute read time.

Yesterday the lovely Jo took me to the hospital for the bloods etc - all very good, the G jabs I did all week worked and all counts up enough not to be needed until next Monday - the histology dept still not sent back their assessment of the biopsy so still going with our lots assessment for now. So, a whole week off for good behaviour :)
Followed by  bit of shopping for wrapping paper and obligatory stop at coffee shop ;)

Today - M's 17th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!! Lots of lovely pressies later, then off for proper driving lesson!! Her b/f has given her some mini-lessons so she had a bit of a clue, and the instructor was impressed and she said it was weird but brilliant :D

Auntie T is finally over her 2 month long chest infection so came to visit yay!! We are very close - she was married to my mothers second-youngest brother - he died 4 years ago at 52, from cancer of the oesophagus. Long story of docs telling him it was all in his head - anyway, diagnosed in the March, died in the July. Not many people could cope with his rapid descent, my mum and I spent a lot of time with him. He hated being ''a patient'', so I used to go and take the piss and have a laugh - we were both black sheep of the family so had always got on - I always felt as though he and T were brother and sis-in-law not uncle and aunt! :D

My mum came up trumps this evening - she cooked a birthday treat of a chinese meal - so delicious!! Thanks mum!

Noticed that I have much less hair on eyebrows and arms this week. What will I look like with no eyebrows?? ;)
Picked up my voicemails from this afternoon - Jodie from my ward - said can I call her by 4 or tomorrow morning, nowt to worry about but its about my next treatment - NEXT WEEK?
Oh. I thought it was the 12th?! I kinda want it next week coz then I'll be out for Deri's xmas play in which she has a big part haha! AND, they did say if my bloods were ok, it might be 3 weeks. OR - - - - -  have they had biopsy results back again and are not wanting to wait?

Oh balls, it's all such a friggin guessing/waiting game!! Hurumph!

Ahem. Anyway, could be worse :)

Bug hugs and nig higs and huge cwtchs to all xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ha ha... might get some of their giant pads while I'm there too.... hahahahaaaa Let me know visiting hours for that ward and we shall see what we can arrange...

Now, better start thinking of new missions for you... mwa ha haaaaaa.

You are being a very brave girl. Well done you.  Oh... forgot the other tilty things. Sod that. PFs to cancer and chemo but yay to getting it done before Christmas and starring roles and that...

Oven chips sound kind of tempting... P, what's for dinner?

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's Gilwern Ward, 3-5 and 6-7.30 BUT I'm in my own room so if we're quiet and shut the door they don't mind what time you visit really. I had some friends turn up at midday and nobody minded. Deri and mum tend to visit about 4/4.30 but we can update by text in a Mission Data type of way to go with the actual missions HAHA!

:-)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

QUIET?????????? Ha ha like that's going to happen.

Will do text missions and times xxx

ps how big is your bed? Room enough for me to have a nap too?

Ooooh I could hide under the covers and we could scare the nurse.. tell her you got a new worrying lump... point to covers hahahahaaaaaa.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey my darling

I am not very interactive yet, but squillions of hugs to you, and I hope the hospital will treat you like the finest Dresden china.

Alas, the Betterware catalogue has already gone back to the rep, otherwise:

http://www.betterware.co.uk/eyebrow-stencils.html

xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

HAHAHAHAHAHA Little My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeh its big enough ................................................ hahahahahahaha!!

Hils my lovely - I hope you are soon recovering and I sending you an infinity of squishy hugs!

HAHAHAHA @ Betterware - oh gosh, can we beat the temptation???

xxxxxxxxxxx