kezzerbird's blog

• Race for Life 2009 OUCH!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Guys....................A very stiff Kezzerbird here! My boss and I did the Race for Life and the Eden Project here in Cornwall yesterday and it was fantastic. There were over 1600 woman in the race and the atmosphere was electric and quite emotional especially for me, almost a year ago I was waiting on my operation (radical hysterectomy,most of my bowel removed and my ormentum) and there was I yesterday power walking…
  • Thank you Penny

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I had just found out this morning that a wonderful lady called Penny has lost her battle with cancer. I just feel the need to say that when Penny was on this site, she gave me help and support, she was one of the first people to answer my blogs and helped me no end. I feel very sad and have shead a few tears for this caring, thoughtful amazing lady. I shall never forget her. Tomorrow when I do the Race for Life it will…
  • Coming back to Life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys....................No the Kezzerbird has not fallen off the face of the earth!!!!! Two things really to say..... one an update (for those who don,t know me see my profile and blogs) I am still in steady remission and have to see my consultant in 3 months instead of every six weeks. My hair which was thick straight brown and long before cancer is coming back thick wavy and curly with multi tones and not a grey…
  • Learning to live again

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys.................after being told on the 30th of last month that I am now in steady remission, after a year of hell, to put it mildly! I am now learning how to live again. I will never know how the hell I have made it this far because I shouldn't have made it at all, it is all very strange. The grass is greener, the rain is warm, the sun is brighter and all the rubbish has left and only important things matter…
  • An update on the mad Kezzerbird!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hello my lovelies..............Well I have had an interesting few days!.Last Friday I contacted our local paper who did a story about me a year ago when I decided to have a charity do to raise money towards our much needed hospice for children, I decided to turn the negative (I've got cancer) into something positive. Anyway, the reporter wanted to do a follow up story at a later date, so a year later we have done it.…