Race for Life 2009 OUCH!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi Guys....................A very stiff Kezzerbird here! My boss and I did the Race for Life and the Eden Project here in Cornwall yesterday and it was fantastic. There were over 1600 woman in the race and the atmosphere was electric and quite emotional especially for me, almost a year ago I was waiting on my operation (radical hysterectomy,most of my bowel removed and my ormentum) and there was I yesterday power walking! WOW (another goal reached) Today I feel like I have been hit by a train and a bus but was it worth it YES IT WAS. I am putting some pictures on my profile (hopefully) I am the good looking tall one!!!!!!.................Hugs to those that want them. Love Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Carol, another target achieved! though stiff , Keep smiling xxx Geoff

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good job I never went - would never have got a word in edgeways. Nevertheless well done to you and your boss. Another brilliant Kezzerbird bit of news. Sorry that you are stiff but that will pass. I haven't powerwalked or anyhting and I feel like i have ben hit by a bus so every sympathy.

Keep smiling

Love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

well done carol!! am thinking about doing it later in the year- cant do it just yet- just finished chemo.

knowing others have completed it will spur me on to do it!

sue

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi carol

congratulations on completing race for life. i know how you feel i done mine 2 weeks ago. 12 weeks after my op. take care sharon xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

CONGRATULATIONS WELL DONE KEZZERBIRD

i wish i could run though i take me hat off too ya carol

maybe next year

ozzy xx