jujuc

• Guilty

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I feel so terriby upset. I have just upset my poor 82 year old mum by shouting at her and telling her that she doesn't care about me. That she worries that her 87 year old sister is going to die, that my sisters ulcerative colitis is bad, that my brother is hard of hearing and lives alone. That the neighbour next door is going blind and he lives alone. That my brothers daughter has learning difficulties. My mum might…

• To Gary

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for the thread Gary! I am catching up with everyone on here so hello to everyone! Still trying to get around. Can anyone tell me how to upload a photo it doesn't seem to be working.  I hope Claire's treatment go's ok Gary! Love to all XXXX

• Round 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had second chemo today took 3 hrs. Now have my ball and chain ( Bum bag and Pump) until thursday. Straight away I got pins and needles and the nerve endings of my fingers, toes, lips and this time eyelids all prickling, my eyelids went into spasm and I couldn't open them. It felt really funny and made me laugh. It had calmed down before I got home. Didn't have any sickness with round 1. Just feel a little queasy and tired…

• Thankyou to all who answered my last post.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow I am floored by the wonderful advice I have been given on here. I can feel the love and hugs sent to me by everyone who answered my last post. You are all right I do need to fight this thing for myself and then for the memory of my wonderful husband. My new man wants me around for a long time yet we have alot of living and loving to do before either of us move on to the thereafter.

My darling husband came to me in…

• Here I go again

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I lost my husband 3 years ago to Mesothelioma. We adored each other and I miss him very much.

Life has been hard this past 3 year I have struggled to go on without him.

I have met a lovely man with many of my husbands qualities and he loves me very much. I love him too but not in the same way as I did my husband.

Both men are alot of years older than me. Funnily enough both have the same name.

Anyway my reason for…