Jill D's blog

• Hope i make you smile

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    A chinese man decided to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai. He buys a small piece of land near Mt Isa. A few days later after moving in, the friendly Aussie neighbour decided to go across and welcome the new guy to the region. On his way up the drive he sees the chinese man chasing about 10 hens around his garden. Not wanting to interrupt these Chinese customs he decided to put the welcome on hold…
  • Monday Morning Giggle.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Peter was flying for the first time in his life and was petrified. As the plane was almost ready for take off and sitting at the end of the runway, the Captain voice came over the speakers. !!! Good morning ladies and gentlemen, Welcome aboard flight 690 Bound for New Zealand, My name is Mary.!!!! Peter who was holding on to the arm rests really tight got one hell of a scare to think that a female was piloting the…
  • Friday joke.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Did you know that Mr LA- Price died at the age of 93. Who is Mr LA- Price you say, Mr LA- Price wrote the song (Hokey Tokey) a well known song that the world caught onto. Well when they put his right leg in the coffin, thats when all the bloody problems started. lol Jill NZ
  • Am I going mad or is it old age.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I went to make my self a coffee this morning. Put the coffee milk and sugar in the cup and waited for the jug to boil. Then i thought i would quickly scramble myself 2 eggs in the microwave. Guess what??? i put the 2 eggs into the coffee cup.All i could say to my self was. (i dont believe it. i dont believe it ) And thats not all folks. Last week i was rushing to get into town and had to firstly hang the washing out.…
  • silly old me

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone. Is good news. The lump turned out to be a Thyroid nodule which the GP is not to concerned about. I feel stupid now that i thought the worst but im sure you cancer patients get paranoid over any other lumps you find. He has taken a blood test and want me to keep an eye on it. He will look at it again in another 3 months. Thankyou for all the support you gave me even though it was nothing. I got myself in a…