jennifer52

• just a few questions!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi guys

as you probably know have had the last few days since my chemo well 12 actually feeling rough so i was wondering if anyone else had the following symptoms

as i am on oxyplatin intravenous and capecetabine tablets this time the tingling and coldness and numbness in the lower half of my legs and feet have been so unbearable no matter what i did just couldnt get rid of it did try hot water bottle on them rubbing…

• moaning minnie here again!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone!!!

well here i am again guys i have since my last chemo turned into a complete moaning minnie because i have had the last ten days feeling like absolute crap!!! i do know that some of my friends on here have said that as you go through it every session you can have more severe symptoms well mine sure came from the depths and bit me right on my arse bigtime this last time to the point im so dreading no 4!…

• dont waste a second!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

just sitting here on my laptop and different thoughts going through my head ........funny old life aint it.......and how it can all change in a heartbeat!!!!

this time last year i was looking forward to going on holiday to turkey head full of what i had to buy clothes wise etc etc you know the kind of things just every day life as a single parent my whole life was circled round juggling the finances and making sure my…

• just ridiculous!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well ive been feeling so sick these last few days yesterday couldnt eat anything and couldnt even drink much or get my tablets down so was forced to phone the chemo number they gave..... unavailable..... so phoned one of the chemo wards at barts..... doctor phoned me back about half hour later to say that she wasnt allowed to give me a prescription for stronger anti sickness and the ward wasnt allowed to give me any either…

• life can be so strange !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

yesterday when i was sitting in the waiting room patiently awaiting the call out of my name to be ushered in to see my onc before my next chemo tomorrow i couldnt help but notice the lady sitting across from me .....its funny how you notice the slightest things about people it was obvious that shed lost all her hair like myself and she had the loveliest turban on ...after about twenty minutes she caught my eye and i smiled…