jennifer52

• race for life im so proud of my girl!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone

just had to write this blog tonight because my wonderful little support machine my daughter  Ronay is running in tomorrows Race For Life at the O2 in London to say im the proudest mum ever is an understatement and i will be with her all the way believe me as she has been here for me....... at every appointment every scan...... every chemo .....every down day .....every up day .....we have laughed and cri…

• just remembering!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well just realised i had never put any pics onto my profile so i decided to go ahead and eventually do it think i was putting off finding out exactly what i looked like just last year before i was diagnosed funny how different you become from the laughing happy person you were to the image i now see in front of the mirror  not that im unhappy with me just such a different person looking back but you know i am a completely…

• no explanation !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

today i should be happy its Mothers Day i got the loveliest presents from my kids lovely card flowers chocs and a beautiful laser light and all ive done since i got up is cry at every turn how can i be so sad when ive got the best kids in the world and all i can think about is not being here for them its not like me at all im usually so determined strong and a fighter maybe its the chemo getting me down have been so sick…

• 4th chemo over !!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone

well 4th chemo done and im home again was so dreading it after being given a two week break and to be honest if i could have run miles away this morning i probably would have but i didnt because i know that it has to be done so off i went........... felt like a good cry as i sat getting the cannular in because i so didnt want to go through the side effects again after feeling 99% like me for a few weeks …

• painted face!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

waiting for my mid chemo scan results tomorrow at 2.30......... funny how you always remember the exact time you have to be there when normally i cant usually remember and have to look it up but tomorrow is so important it  is to tell me if the chemo has done what its supposed to have done and im literally crapping myself.....for want of a better word sorry guys but thats how im feeling

im feeling sorry for myself today…