I need to get it out

• !

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    He says to me tonight " will you look after me if I go blInd" My heart is breaking and we are not half way through yet
  • 13/30

FormerMember
    FormerMember

They don't let you know in advance how bad it will be or nobody would do it and "it is to kill the cancer". 

I have to keep saying that but it slips so easily off the tongue it makes me feel sick to write it.

My hubby gets upset at seeing anyone as every time we do it seems to be more bad news.

We have 160 bottles of Resourse fiber drink now for him to take 3 a day plus 3 meals, at least I think thats…

• At least it takes my mind off it.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I find this so difficult to locate..... finding how to put a blog up, but at least it takes my mind off everything else, at least on the days that I can face the hunt. In fact it has taken me so long that I am off to do something else now.

• One week done !!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

It was lovely for the weekend to get away from all this "stuff" not that we had a quiet weekend. The bit I hated was when people ask you how you are getting on and you have to go over all the details. I skipped over them as I have to think about them in the week but wanted the weekend free of it all. I know they are being nice of course, but none of them, unless they have been here, will have the faintest inkling of what…

• Bad taste already????

FormerMember
    FormerMember

He has had only two blasts and he said to me at 2 this afternoon, that he had a funny taste in his mouth

That can't be from the rt already can it?

I might add that it was "before" lunch and not my cooking :)