dieulidou sue

• good news!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello everybody, i just go back from my first review scan and its looking good (hurrah) the doc said that it looked clear, will have to wait for more tests but def on a high today - next tests are not till end of august so a whole month of enjoying the good news lol i'm still have to do  things slowly but at least i can do them!

My local gp reckons i should be able to return to part time work by september i have to…

• especially for kezzerbird!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i finally figured out how to upload a piccy!! this is especially for you Kezzer coz i know how you love the colour pink lol i know i look like a granny not a biker but i was too excited with getting the bike out to worry how i looked - i hadnt long left the sofa! love and hugs to everyone xxxxx

• after the chemo, rt, how long tili feel well??

FormerMember
    FormerMember

ok, so i've finished all the treatment stuff, now wait ng for scans etc, but how long till the side effects of the chemo and radio wear off. i know i have good days and not so good days (there seems to be quite a lot of those). i feel sick and my joints ache and i sometimes need to sleep in the day. i haven't managed another ride on my motorbike yet. is this all normal am i being impatient? i spose i naively thought that…

• out on my pink bike!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i've finally got out on my newly painted pink bike, wow what a fab feeling. there have been times when i thought today would never arrive and it was a waste of time my ol' man doing the paintwork, BUT I'VE DONE IT - alright only about 10km lol crikey am i ever on a high, better than any medication lol. now very tired and achy had to not take my painkillers lunchtime so i could ride. now sat on sofa with big smile on my…

• thanks for all your help

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well i've at last finished all the chemo and radio therapy, i feel like i've been run over by a steam roller - very achy and very tired.... but very relieved to have got this far. now i have to wait for scans, tests etc to see if has all worked. i'm scared but optimistic. After the surgery i had pretty much built my strength back up but now i feel knackered again. oh well onwards and upwards. if i can take my bike out…