dieulidou sue

• feeling normal or normalish !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

sat watching the grand prix on the telly, sun is shining outside, did some weeding in the veg patch this morning, i've even got shorts on (not a pretty sight) now with my dog curled up on the sofa beside me. life sounds perfect...... till i remember that i've got may have my next chemo this week - if my blood results are better in the morning. still  at least for a while i can be normal or normalish!!  take care everybody…

• feeling fed up and not very good

FormerMember
    FormerMember

chemo cancelled for monday, blood results no good. feeling fed up and not very good. not sure wether feel bad coz of the chemo or if i have coughtt some bug.... the bloods say i have an infection but they dont know where??? on the plus side i finished my radio therapy this week. got doctors appointment later just to check me over. take care everyone love sue xxx

• purple butterflies

FormerMember
    FormerMember

do i say i have or i had nsc lung cancer?? ive had 2 lobes of my right lung removed, i'm half way through the chemo and a third of the way through the radio therapy (not that 'i'm counting!!!!) i've still got my hair - does this mean i'm going to keep it? feeling fed up sore and very tired, i'm trying to keep active, taking my mad dog out in the woods, i sit under the trees and she runs around. veg plants are in. but…