dieulidou sue

• Back in 'sunny' England at last!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well we are now back in england... in a very very old mobile home. It was sooooo bad the toilet was falling through the bathroom floor, the radiators leaked every where and the boiler didnt work (nor the shower) lol. Anyway thats now fixed and life can continue. I've got my first appointment with the local onc team next monday, thats if they have translated all my medical notes by then! luckily france gave me all my scan…

• LOOK OUT LIFE HERE I COME!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well after a pretty sxxt start to last year.....wot a fantastic end to 2010. i've just had a clear scan AND had lots of cuddles with my gorgeous grandson Joshua.  i know that cancer will win in the end BUT I DONT GIVE IN EASY,  i aim to enjoy many more years, so IT  will just have to wait. LOOK OUT LIFE HERE I COME  LOL!  love to everyone sue xxxx

p.s. Kezzer i'm hoping to get down your way in the summer, although it may…

• enjoying life

FormerMember
    FormerMember

this week has been a good week it's not been all about the my cancer :)
    in fact i have just spent a whole week in england cuddling my beautifull 6 week old grandson Joshua, didnt want to come back (except to see hubby of course lol). just hoping we can soon sell the house and come back to england. love to you all xxxxx

• and now for the next generation!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

my  wonderfull daughter gave birth to my first grandchild on the 5th october... a gorgeous little boy called joshua. i have just spent two fantastic weeks in england, having lots of cuddles. i can't wait to go back at xmas. we have put our house on the market and hope to move back to 'sunny' england asap. The cancer has made me reevaluate my life,,, i know that probably  the cancer will return at some point and…

• LIVING with the big C

FormerMember
    FormerMember

having spent the last year laying/sitting on the sofa staring at the orangey colour of the living room walls i have started painting them white! mick is laughing at my painting skills,,, i can only manage a bit of wall at a time so its getting done in bits!! he's filling in the holes between the stones on another wall to stop the mice coming in and to keep the heat in this winter - last year the heat kept the bikes (and…