Daisybun

• Limbo anyone?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have not had a bad day. In fact i have felt quite normal at times. I am trying to stay positive.

However, there are times in the day when I just feel alone. Even in a room full of people and family - I am in my own world - I have to deal with this and my thoughts.

I think the gap between being told there might be a problem and when you go to see someone seems like forever. This is a kind of limbo - not that I intend…

• The roller coaster

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I used to love fair ground rides - then i got vertigo and they made me feel sick.

I feel a bit like I'm on a roller coaster ride now. One minute I think - 'Yep I can deal with this. It is early days, it may not be anything serious' I carry on positively. The next minute I think 'OMG how am I going to cope what if ...' and the mind races off into areas that really are not good! It is such a weird feeling.…

• On a lighter note

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ok so my first blog was rather negative. Apologies for the rants of an unstable woman who is trying to deal with the possibility that she has cancer.

I never realised how your life can change so drastically with the mention of one word. Although I should as my dad died of lung cancer and my mum had breast cancer last year - but she is fine and all clear now.

I have gotten through the day by listening to radio 4 - never…

• Unreality

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ok so never blogged before but feel I need to unload and get the feelings out there and out of my head.

Do you feel like you are going mad? I look around at people and life and think - I was normal a few weeks ago now I feel like I am in a fog!

The waiting and not knowing what the outcome will be is just so wearing. I find myself in all kinds of scenarios.

I am still waiting for further tests and have no diagnosis…