confused and pi**ed off

• Jenni Butler - A Special Mate

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Guys,

Not meaning to bring you down  but most of us know Jenni -- she has been there for so many of us when we were hurting - maybe our turn now !

She heard today that a special  friend was now been  diagnosed as  being terminal - she is so low !! She is offering her love and hugs to all - but needs to take a rest from the site for a while.

Has said  she does not feel able to come on - she is hurting a lot !.

If any…

• 27th October 2010 - 2 Years On & Life Is Good !

FormerMember
    FormerMember

OK Probably time for an update - it was 22nd October 2008 when I was discharged from Oldham Hospital after 12 days, being told the only treatment available to me for Inoperable Advanced Carcinoma Prostate was 3 monthly hormone injections to stop my body producing Testosterone - the male hormone - this should be effective for a few years, until my pituatary gland takes over the production - so I  suddenly became chemically…

• The Site - From another Perspective

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know some of you have far more experience of this site than myself but I still think there are two sides to The Site argument. I only joined the site at the end of May this year so I cannot comment on the old share site or draw any comparisons. What I can do is tell you my view of this site because some of the thing I have seen discussed just clash with what I see and feel.
    Maybe some of my difficulty is based on my understanding…

• NHS Equipment Shortage ?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Guys
    OK strange - 2 blogs in 2 days - hope this may lighten the mood a little. Been trying to get some chest and abdomen 'Discomfort' sorted out for about 3 months, not really serious enough to be classed as pain.  I have now had every scan ever thought of by man and according to the results I have body of a 21 year old, they did not say if that was Male or Female and  maybe one who had abused their body a fair…

• Who Cares !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well I am going off on one again, a ramble through my mind ! - Know I want to say something - but not sure I have the words, or even if I will post this when I find out what I am thinking. I find putting my thoughts down helps me focus on what I am thinking - otherwise the same thoughts just chase each other all night. I don't sleep as well these day, a fact of getting old, my treatment and for some reason a few thing…