Cliveanne's bit

• Treatment at last.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I guess it had to happen. My Rt had been put back a week due to the Easter break. Had I started as  planned, I would have had 4 days of treatment and 4 days off, which I suppose would not have been of much use. Well, here goes, I could be in for an interesting time.

• A quiet life so far

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Since my last blog, nothing of any importance has taken place. I am still walking, often with the camera, I'm shopping on a daily basis as a way of keeping up the exercises, shop to shop as opposed to all in one supermarket, this means good exercise & saving megabucks, plus seeing various folk I know. Life so far is still good. I keep taking the tablets like a good boy I am due for a Zoladex top-up on Friday which is…

• CT SCAN

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Monday  17th March was my 'D Day'. I have had scans in the past to confirm my prostate cancer, MRI, CT, Bone, and now THE CT to do the planning for future treatment. It was not the most pleasurable experience I have had. First the talk, the why's and wherefores. Then the self administered micro-enema, Moisten the end with a small amount of the contents for lubrication, insert and squeeze, still squeezing the…
  • The blue pencil strikes again

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I posted a blog this morning about lemons. I had two replies. I had just finished replying to the readers. Then discovered that Admin had deleted the post. Who had I offended? What cardinal rule did I break? Why was there no explanation from admin? I wonder if it is worth staying with this site, forums that is.

Not a happy bunny.

C.

• Somewhat gutted

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had my latest interview with my Oncologist on Thursday. BP is perfect now I have been put on Amlodipine. Blood is good. I was not told my PSA levels, but that is just a number to me. It looks as if I could well have my Rt in Birmingham as opposed to Derby. Derby treatment is somewhat oversubscribed, and is also run by a locum. My research Sister will be meeting said locum on Monday & will get back to me by Tuesday with…