Having the last word: If I don't make it. Panicking and Petrified.

Less than one minute read time.

Sunday 26th Sept 2010: This may be my last entry as I am really panicking and petrified of Tuesday and don't know if I will make it or not and come through the major operation, sorry really negative and I guess thats normal just now. Had a word with Hubby tonight as to what he would do if I didn't make it, he said he doesn't know; so for last few hours I have been uploading videos to my facebook page and have put together my service that I want and run off the original layout and songs etc for him. If the worst happens, then he has nothin to do but follow up my plan. If I can't take control or get any control over the cancer etc, then I will have the last word. Ok now a very deep breath........... Roll on Tuesday 28th September 2010.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carrot,

Of course you will be scared,but that dosent mean you have to put the Cart before the horse,and frighten the life out of your poor Husband. You will have the Op on Tues wake up when its all over and wonder what all the fuss was about.

You will be Fine.All the best.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi carrot

its obvious that you are scared. You are a strong person and you will be ok

Thinking of you and big hugs

Teresa xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carrot - I am new to all this but am not new to having big operations and probably more to come! Could i ask you what operation you are having to have? My thoughts are with you and we can beat this!!

Kirsty xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carrot,Just wanted to say good luck for tuesday. Best wishes   Sue xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi carrot top

every one is will be thinking about you on tuesday and sending positive thoughts,  try and stay calm its, not easy to face something this scary but you can do it .

sandra xx