Having the last word: If I don't make it. Panicking and Petrified.

Less than one minute read time.

Sunday 26th Sept 2010: This may be my last entry as I am really panicking and petrified of Tuesday and don't know if I will make it or not and come through the major operation, sorry really negative and I guess thats normal just now. Had a word with Hubby tonight as to what he would do if I didn't make it, he said he doesn't know; so for last few hours I have been uploading videos to my facebook page and have put together my service that I want and run off the original layout and songs etc for him. If the worst happens, then he has nothin to do but follow up my plan. If I can't take control or get any control over the cancer etc, then I will have the last word. Ok now a very deep breath........... Roll on Tuesday 28th September 2010.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carrot Top - All your friends will be there with you in spirit during your operation. And we'll always be here for you. Sending Big Hugs to you and your Hubby and looking forward to hearing all about it from you afterward.

Love, Maureen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Its all been said!

All love, as ever.

Ali   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Donna, will be thinking of you darling.

Love always, Vee xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Donna,

As already been said, it's natural to feel the way you are - especially as you are a strong woman used to being in control. Now - you feel this is out of your control - hence your major panic.

Will be thinking of you and sending prayers and positive thoughts to you. With love, Rose x x x x x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have just seen your blog and all I have to say to you lady is.....I had major surgery for 5 cancers and they sorted out 4 of the buggers and 2 years later they haven't returned(ovairy, womb, bowel,omentum) my cancers were aggessive girl and the sugeons did a fine job on me and I am still going, so don't lie down just yet chic. You are going to be scared love of course you are. I like to be in control of myself also,I lost control of my situation hun BUT I got it back again and so will you. Thinking about you and sending a hug...love Carol x