Having the last word: If I don't make it. Panicking and Petrified.

Less than one minute read time.

Sunday 26th Sept 2010: This may be my last entry as I am really panicking and petrified of Tuesday and don't know if I will make it or not and come through the major operation, sorry really negative and I guess thats normal just now. Had a word with Hubby tonight as to what he would do if I didn't make it, he said he doesn't know; so for last few hours I have been uploading videos to my facebook page and have put together my service that I want and run off the original layout and songs etc for him. If the worst happens, then he has nothin to do but follow up my plan. If I can't take control or get any control over the cancer etc, then I will have the last word. Ok now a very deep breath........... Roll on Tuesday 28th September 2010.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Donna,

Its natural to feel petrified, its a big op, but you will be absolutely fine mate; you are in good hands with people who know exactly what they are doing.  Please try not to worry too much and I will be thinking of you and look forward to seeing you back very soon.

Take care

Nic xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Best wishes for tue my thoughts will be with you

love to you love and hugs  takecare

love janice xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You will be scared, I was terrified (bowel and liver op), the surgeon had to come and get me from reception as I couldn't go in. I went into theatre in my outdoor clothes, holding my bus pass. I was hysterical but I was OK. What I'm saying is, as well as agreeing that you WILL be fine, don't worry that you have told us how scared you are and don't be surprised how good you feel afterwards. It was posts like yours which made me feel normal.

Very best wishes for Tuesday. I promise I will be thinking of you and sending as much positivity as I can muster.

Love Jen XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Donna wishing you all the best for Tuesday, i'll have nice cup of tea and plate of biscuits waiting for you when you get back to us, luv suzie xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Best love going out to you and your family Donna, courage and strength and will be rooting for you Tuesday.

Big Hugs and comfort over the airwaves,

Hope.