Breast Cancer, hope to survie this

• 5th August 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am not happy with the information I am receiving. My oncologist is suppose to see me before my chemo, she was on holiday again so I saw another doctor. I got medicine but thats about it. I need someone who can I can talk to. I still need to apply for medical card.

I tried to talk to my BCN and another nurse but they are so busy. The temp nurse keeps popping veins in my arms and my arm is black again.

There is no proper…

• 3-4 August 2011 3rd Chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi had my third chemo yesterday and as usual I am going down fast. Oral thursh is getting bad. My legs are hurting again, my head is. Racking up as is my tummy. I am so fed up, pray for him xxx
  • 31st July

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had a great time since Monday, I went out with hubby to movies and dinner. Alas short lived pleasure. My next chemo is on 3rd Aug Wednesday. I had doctor appt from tomo onwards.

My oral thrush is back despite the fact the I took flucanazol for 14 days. I floss, brush my teeth several time a day. I dont know what else to do. I am so tired of oral thrush.

Is this only on Tax or will I suffer thru FEC too ??

• Side effect of chemo not once but 6 times????

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am still not well.  My bones are crushing me down, there is so much pain. I cant stand for long. I still havent eaten, its been 9 days now. I still have oral thrush and swollen throat.

My emotions are all over the place. I keep on questioning why do I need chemo. I dont want to have chemo. Why are we all fed in a old structure machine like chicken. Ah yes, you have cancer, stand in line and its chemo, surgery and radiotheray…

• 19 July 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I lost my whole blog posting. hmmm

I am so so tired, cant get out of bed barely have energy to shower. I have a very sore throat and oral thrush doesnt help. I have eaten since Saturday so no tummy pains, they were becoming awful.

My nails hurt, I cant focus. I know this will get better in a few days or a week and then I have chemo again.

how do they know its working, they do the blood test but apart from mass producing…