19 July 2011

Less than one minute read time.

I lost my whole blog posting. hmmm

I am so so tired, cant get out of bed barely have energy to shower. I have a very sore throat and oral thrush doesnt help. I have eaten since Saturday so no tummy pains, they were becoming awful.

My nails hurt, I cant focus. I know this will get better in a few days or a week and then I have chemo again.

how do they know its working, they do the blood test but apart from mass producing and pushing us through the chemo machine ??????

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Blue,

The gremlins are about. Try Nystan Oral Suspension for the thrush. Its good stuff. As for your nails sorry dont have a cure for them.   You look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad with chemo.

Please mention the side effects at your next appointment. I'm sure they will be able to give you something to help with the sore mouth at least.

Unfortunately I think the tiredness is something that can't be treated. I think you have to learn to be patient and lie down when you can.

My district nurse suggested I freeze grapes and suck on them for the sore mouth and like Sarsfield says Nystan can work really well.

I hope you are feeling much better really soon.

Best wishes, Christine xx