Breast Cancer, hope to survie this

• 15 July 2011 second day of my second chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am in so much pain. First the diarrhea, now constant tummy pain. I have been able to sleep more than 2/3 hours at a time.

My hand has gone black, where the chemo vein is. I have start of oral trush so have started taking flucanozel and Diffalam mouth wash.I have severa joint pain. Every thing hurst. My nails have gone black????

I am just hoping if I stay in bed I will be fine. I am not looking forward to next 10…

• Second chemo 13/07/2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ok, the second chemo went ok. I have a swollen hand as the needle marks are not healing properly. I have a really bad metalic taste in my mouth, every food even water taste like its burnt. I am very tired as I was up the whole night, steriod do make you crazy.

I went for my injection today, hurts like hell but it was over soon.

I got a wig on NHS, the woman showed me some really strange stuff not much veriety however…

• Diagnosed 3rd June 2011 breast cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, I have been diagnosed with breast cancer on 31st May 2011. I had all the test and they are clear.

I have stage 3 tumor in my left brest which has spread to lymph nodes (2/3) and pre cancerous cyst in my right breast.

I am starting chemo next week. I am so scared. I have no family history and knew no one with breast cancer. I am very healthy and still in shock.

Everything is going over my head. I have been…