5th August 2011

Less than one minute read time.

I am not happy with the information I am receiving. My oncologist is suppose to see me before my chemo, she was on holiday again so I saw another doctor. I got medicine but thats about it. I need someone who can I can talk to. I still need to apply for medical card.

I tried to talk to my BCN and another nurse but they are so busy. The temp nurse keeps popping veins in my arms and my arm is black again.

There is no proper information system, I cant go and talk to anyone about as to whats happening to me. I want to discuss issues that are really important but everyone seems uninterested. No one cares.

GP are useless, the reception staff is exceptionally rude. My oncologist appointment is always after my chemo and it is a struggle trying to change it.

My hubby is driving me nuts, he doesnt do anything... please take some responsibility off me and let me rest a while please :(

The symtoms are in full swing. I am not looking forward to next 10 days.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Blue,

This is not like you to be so down on yourself. Give that

Husband of yours a good kick up the arse and waken him

up to what you are going through,and you wouldnt mind a bit of help every now and again.If he gives you any lip. Tell him theres plenty of housework to do and meals to make. If he wants to help. Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx