Biggles13

• GREAT NEWS

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sometimes the unexpected is a great relief and what the consultant told us yesterday brought great relief to myself and my family, seems like they got it all out with the first lot of surgery, my best friend who i have known since we were kids actually cried when i told him the news, his wife told me he was overjoyed that you are ok, his father died from this vile disease 30 years ago, he's coming over to see me on Sunday…

• Nothing found

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Been to see my consultant today and he said that after all the scans and furhter surgery that he has not found the Primary site and he believes he is 99% sure that he removed all the cancerous cells in the first operation and removal of the first lump.

I willbe having 6 weeks of radio therapy to be on the safe side but they see no reason that all this will be for is a precautionary measure, and will satrt the palnning…

• Today is the DAY

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well folks today is the day when i could be 1 in a 1000000 as the consultant seems to have intimated that the primary cause of my cancer is my left tonsil, very rare and as my mum always told me i was 1 in a million but i never believed her thought that was just what mums say to all their siblings.

So 15:45 myself and my gf go up to Lincoln County  Hospital for the results of all the scans and the surgery i have undergone…

• Raining again

FormerMember
    FormerMember

They say we are gonna get snow and icy winds again and at the moment its raining can hear the cathedral but cannot see it yet as its only 0700 on wednesday morning.

I got my letter to see the Consultant tomorrow at 15:45 my gf hopes itd good news and to be honest so do I, could do with him saying that they have found the primary cause but i dont want to pre-empt it. If they have found the primary site then the radio…

• NEW WEEK

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well lets see what this week brings still got a sore throat and my swallowing don't get any better, but told it takes longer for adult tonsillectomy patients to heal. just hope it dont last over the xmas period. Mind you am working xmas day and Boxing day this year with New years day too, 3 shifts at triple time get the money in my pocket YEAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

So this week will bring other things the ulcer on my big…