Biggles13

• 10 down 24 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well i can hardly speak due to the swlling in my mouth they have given me something to help but it dont seem to be helping, it seems like i got another tongue in my mouth. got two days off and back monday for the start of my 3rd week of treatment will do more of a blog next week when i am fitter

biggles13

• 8 down 26 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Cant believe how many people are amazed that i am still working, as i have always said this disease is not going to control me, while i can still stand the sore mouth and keep eating then i will continue to work each friday i get to during the treatment the better i feel knowing that Sat & Sun i get respite from the zapping, dont know what i will feel like in phase 2 but we will take it one day at a time.

Everyone…

• 7 down 27 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Cant get used to calling them fractions that was sumat you did at school and i wernt very good at em either. i prefer to call em doses so i will be going for my 8th dose of being zapped thats what i like to call it it makes the radiographers laugh when i go fo another dose, seems like a sexual disease a "DOSE" LOL

Still on my feet too still working not very hard but still there, falling asleep a little faster…

• Missed one out

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Seem to have missed one out the "5 down 29 to go" has been missed out not on purpose but i wasnt at work yesterday and while i did have the weekend off i went shopping to Meadowhall to try to get my gf something from the M&S there she had a voucher from her parents for xmas but could not find anything there too, so the trip was wasted, i lost my lay in and i was really tired but went to see my mum and set the plan rolling…

• 6 down 28 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

helo again peeps another week and another session under the "ZAPPER" for another dose of sorry another fraction of the whole of the dose to eliminate this vile disease out of my body.

My tongue is swelling up nobody told me that i wud be speaking like Freddie Parrot face Davis, my saliva has become almost non existant so everything i put in my mouth make it difficult to chew and makes ones mouth go very dry…