After he has gone.......

• Day 25

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Felt too awful to post a day 24! Today I went to work for a few hours and whilst I had a major mess to sort out as I have been off for 6 weeks, I felt a little better for going. Cried my eyes out before I went this morning as I cannot get my head round "normal" and work felt too normal for me for now. Tomorrow I will try again and see how that goes. Problem I have at the moment is I don't want to talk to anyone, i…
  • Day 23

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    What an awful night, 2hours sleep in total and a very tearful day today. I feel reality is starting to kick in, funeral over, considering work for a few hours this week as I haven't been for 6 weeks I need some money, and the its Easter, family time! What a joke that is, no one to buy me an egg, no one to bring me a cuppa in bed, no one to make gravy.....the list is endless which is exactly how today has felt!
  • Day 22

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    My husband passed away 22 days ago as the title suggests....he had Mesothelioma and battled for a relatively short time but there again he had a lot to battle with! So I find myself 3 days after his funeral wondering what do I do now, I am so used to the carer then organiser role that I feel redundant! Time is passing very slowly and I never noticed before just how many people, including friends, are part of a unit..…