A Big Journey

• 07th August - The Sun Comes Out Again

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Phewf, what a difficult last few days it's been.

Before saying anything else I want to thank all the people (in particularly Margaret) who have left lovely messages for me to read when I log back on. Just knowing people are out there, and there are people that care is enough to keep me going day after day. I can't say it enough, but one more time wont do any harm; thank you.

So, my last blog post left with my…

• 5th August

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am finding it harder and harder to communicate with people.

• 05th August - And there's the third one.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So after getting back from visiting my Grandma last night I was informed by my boyfriend the minute I walked through the door that the flat we live in is now being sold. We have no money, and somehow need cash for a new deposit and first months rent for wherever we end up living so it's time for Mr Credit Card I'm afraid. We have no choice. I don't know where to live. I'm scared.

My Grandma is having…

• 02nd August - I know they say bad things comes in threes but...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

...For God's sake. My Grandma is in hospital again.

She's had an angina attack in the night so my Grandad took her to the Drs the next day and when she was having some tests done, she had another one. They phoned an ambulance straight away and they took her to hospital, where she is now. We think she might have to have a pacemaker fitted, which I guess is a pretty routine procedure and Grandma is a strong lady, I…

• 01st August - A Better Day

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Feeling alot better today. Work is better, the sun is shining and it's nearly the weekend!

I'm going to ring or text my mum at some point to let her know about this site. It could provide her with alot of support. There is so much stuff on here I had no idea, why didn't I look sooner?!

I'm in a productive mood today. Today I want to be active and postitive and I'm abitious. I want to do more for my mum …