A trip with triple negative breast cancer

• Numb

We decided to take a short break whilst I await my appointment for a liver MRI. The ongoing slew of consequences from my immunotherapy related adverse event have been taking their toll on me physically and mentally, and I felt a change of scenery mig...
  • Microwave ablation round 2

Oncology have come up with a new plan for me. There’s a bit of reluctance on both their part (and on mine too) to rush me back into systemic treatment. The two lesions in my liver are small and relatively stable following the Pembrolizumab. The...
  • Immunotherapy induced neuritis

Another blog entry, another ‘itis’. Not sure how many more I can collect since that lovely time in mid September when my immune system went on the rampage against everything no longer hidden behind the PD-1/PD-L1 invisibility cloak, thank...
  • Signs of improvement

I successfully navigated the drop to 15mg of prednisolone at the second attempt, in fact I seem to have improved my lung function over the 2 weeks at the lower dose, by relentlessly doing whatever exercise I can. Latest blood tests also suggest I hav...
  • Ground glass opacities and steroid moon face

After almost 3 weeks back on 20mg prednisolone per day, I am disappointed to still be suffering breathlessness on moderate exertion. However the stats don’t lie. I have been regularly walking a set route at the fastest pace I can manage, using ...