A trip with triple negative breast cancer

• Signs of improvement

I successfully navigated the drop to 15mg of prednisolone at the second attempt, in fact I seem to have improved my lung function over the 2 weeks at the lower dose, by relentlessly doing whatever exercise I can. Latest blood tests also suggest I hav...
  • Ground glass opacities and steroid moon face

After almost 3 weeks back on 20mg prednisolone per day, I am disappointed to still be suffering breathlessness on moderate exertion. However the stats don’t lie. I have been regularly walking a set route at the fastest pace I can manage, using ...
  • Having a CT-pulmonary angiogram scan

Every time I have a new procedure, I document it on here for the benefit of anyone about to have one. My most recent experience has been a CT-PA (CT - pulmonary angiogram). These are done to check all the blood vessels in the lungs when there is a su...
  • Back on the rocks

My immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) related adverse reaction is the gift that keeps on giving. I have previously mentioned I was becoming short of breath upon exertion. Over the last week, the issue has worsened, to the point where I contacted the acute...
  • Navigating the rocks

It’s been a bit of an up and down journey over the last couple of weeks.  Kidney function is slowly and steadily improving and there’s now an expectation it will return to something very close to my previous baseline. Quite how I man...