Debs_P's blog

• Debs Daily Deliberations 257

FormerMember
    FormerMember

2ND CRANIVERSARY

Yes folks, this time two years ago I was two hours into a four & half hour surgery.  I'd imagine by this time my forehead was on my chin and the top of my skull was in a metal tray somewhere.  Mr B and his glamourous (and gorgeous) young spanish assistant - swoon! - were being sterotactically guided through my beautiful brain, carefully deweeding me of Buttercup.

I was wearing some sexy compression…

• Debs Daily Deliberations 256

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have just come in to let off a lil steam before my head explodes and if that happened I would probably be on the news as a suicide bomber as I have several bolts holding my bonce together and they could do some damage if expelled at high velocity!!!!!!

Queens hospital operate a system whereby when I see my oncologist I then go straight to the check-in desk (no nothing like the airport ones - no smiley faces for…

• Debs Daily Deliberations 255

FormerMember
    FormerMember

.........On A Cold & Frosty Morning......

Saturday arrived with an icy blast, so glad the day I actually did have my Gin & Tonic seizure (Tonic Clonic technically but my way sounds better) or more accurately, flapping like a fish outta water whilst peeing myself in my front garden.  The garden was white, crunchy & sparkly but bloomin cold out there.  I fed the birds, cracked the ice on the pond and got ready…

• Debs Daily Deliberations 254

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning Misfits!!!!

Saturday will be exactly two years since I flapped like a fish in my front garden and started my brain tumour journey.  My how time flies when you are having fun!

Wednesday night I finally plucked up the courage to return to the cinema since diagnosis.  We took the kids to see the latest Harry Potter offering.  Not a big fan myself I am more of a Lord Of The Ring kinda girl.  Apart from almost having…

• Debs Daily Deliberations 253

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Forgive me blogee's its been one month and a day since my last confession!

Sheesh the site is all shook up again I see.  I have read lots of posts this morning - I only came on cos I knew Kezzer was back and have spent just over an hour reading a few interesting comments.  I do agree with a lot of whats been written, as you all know I am not the greatest fan of the site format, I am old fashioned girl and What Now…