Recipes, tips and ideas

• Community News : Dining with an Ostomate - "What I didn't find was any decent recipes for tasty meals..."

FormerMember
    FormerMember

"Dining with an ostomate" written over a picture of a wooden table with a red and white chequered cloth, bowl of salad and wooden utensils.

Debbie, known to the Community as Jersey Lily, is an Ostomate. She’s also a real ‘foodie’, so off the back of a temporary ileostomy earlier this year, she found it difficult to find tasty and suitable recipes anywhere. Debbie though powered through, adapting a few of her favorite recipes, and discovering new ones suitable for an Ostmate.

This week Debbie’s shared with us a recipe for a fresh and health…

• Community News : World Vegan Month - Alice's Vegan Pumpkin Spiced smoothie recipe

FormerMember
    FormerMember

November is World Vegan Month - a time to celebrate how far veganism's come in recent years, and a time to share vegan tips and recipes with those interested in the movements potential benefits. Our Online Community's resident dietitian, Alice, has taken the time to write about why veganism's grown so rapidly in popularity, its benefits, and she's also shared a rather tasty 'Vegan Pumpkin Spice' smoothie (trust me, I…