VIN 3

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Hi Ladies! 

just thought I would pop on here what helped me. 
I have VIN 3 that comes & goes. 
I use Aldara cream to control mine when I have a flare up. 
my advice would be to use child’s farm cream from boots (the sensitive one) it really helped my skin & I swear by it! 
I apply the cream on the full vulvar area every day after a shower & it’s worked wonders for me so thought I would spread the joy ! 
Any thing helps :) 

• Hello there, can I ask is this cream for soreness  ? Does it help with the itching? I work in a office and although I wear loose fitting trousers I still get uncomfortable down there. I don't suppose it helps when sat for long periods, but I do try to walk around as much as possible x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Shelly72

Yes for me it got the inflammation/soreness & itching down. I did feel a bit more itchy the first few days of applying it but stick with it! 
    now I use it every day after my wash & it keeps things very calm shall we say! 
    I read about this cream in the paper how it helped people with there exzema & some peoples eczema completely gone so it must have something natural in it that calms the skin as it’s all natural plant based products. 

I had severe VIN 3 covering the whole of the vulvar  & after using this it helped with my symptoms tremendously. (I have less yearly biopsy’s taken now as no nastys there) So thought I would share what works for me. I started using it when my VIN was severe & continue to use it daily now. 

I wash with head & shoulders down there then after apply the child’s farm cream. 
    (head & shoulders as it kills any fungus) but is gentle PH level. 

the doctor said what ever your doing keep doing it! 

Please give it a whirl xx